November 22, 2017, 03:46:31 AM

Author Topic: Rules for Posting As An Affiliate  (Read 1776 times)

Yoko

• Hello Sweetie....
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Rules for Posting As An Affiliate
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:38:03 AM »
RULES FOR POSTING AS AN AFFILIATE

1. You MUST be an affiliate to post in this section. If you would like to be an Affiliate with ReVo please click HERE to leave a PM and be sure to put "Affiliate Request" in the title. You will need to register to the forum before you can send a PM or post to the forum.  Please use the following form when sending PM:

Code: [Select]
[i][b]Site Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Site Link:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Code or Link to Button or Banner to be Added to Our Affiliates Page:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Do You Agree to Also Link our Button or Banner to your own Site:[/b][/i]

2. Once your affiliation is approved, please create a thread, with the name of your site as the title, here in this section for your site to post within. Any threads that created that are not approved Affiliates will be removed.

3. All ReVo rules must be followed when posting on the forum. Our forum rules can be found HERE .

4. Please be sure your signature meets the following criteria for all signatures used on the forum:
---- If you are wearing one signature, it may not exceed the limits of 800 w x 300 h.
---- If you are wearing more than one image, they cannot be higher than 350 together, and not wider than 800.
---- No salad bar shots (be they male or female).
---- We reserve the right to restrict advertising of all forms. If its not positive for ReVo and the community, its not staying on our forums.
---- Any infractions will be removed by the ReVo forums admin, and replaced by “I have not read the board rules, and therefore my signature was removed by the ReVo admin.”
---- No moving or animated gifs (or other file names that accommodate animation) in signatures or forum avatars.

5. We encourage you to post as many updates, events and information about your site that you would like. HOWEVER...Please do not post anything exclusionary or that we might find in direct conflict with our motto, slogan and sense of community. ReVo's motto can be found HERE and our slogan of Real Acceptance can be found HERE

6. Please keep all advertisements for your site within your thread. You are of course more than welcome to post and interact anywhere on the forum or site, but keep all advertisements on your site's thread. Please do not respond to anyone else's threads with advertisements for your site or events.