January 17, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

Author Topic: Positions Open! -filled-  (Read 3988 times)

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Positions Open! -filled-
« on: July 24, 2016, 08:05:46 PM »
Hello, ReVo,

We are looking for a few good people to join our teams! We are very proactive in supporting our team members with new visions for shaping our future both in the roles they are brought on board to participate in and with other ideas that are brought to the table. Dedication for ReVo is expected and dedication to you as part of the family is a given from all of us in the community. There are expectations for each role and I hope you consider them carefully before applying, read through what is listed here AND on the application thread and if you feel this is a fit for you then we would love to hear from you!

DEADLINE for application: August 5th, 2016 @ midnight eastern.

The following criteria needs to be met in order to apply:

- I am a current ReVo Member and active in the ReVo community.
- I can objectively handle responsbility.
- I can check in on the forums 3-4 days a week and stay on top of all deadlines.
- I can formulate new and interesting ideas as well as follow established guidelines.
- I can fill out the application.

P O S I T I O N for Event RePresentative:
RePresentatives have a singular focus so to fill this position we are looking for someone willing to set aside time and energy for not only their ideas but those of our awesome roleplayers:
Quote (selected)
Able to work professionally with anyone. Can organize and follow templates, establish all the necessary components of advertising, staffing and brainstorming ideas with fellow chatters and work well in a team environment for handling all the requests.
Templates and procedures for events are already established though reorganization is expected as we rework this team. This event team is already established and is in need of another set of hands, eyes and commitment in helping coordinate the numerous events that ReVo chatters like to put on, on top of creatively coming up with never-before done events for ReVo itself to put on. We focus on creativity and on organizational skills to fill this position.
Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeCretary Hippolyta for New Rooms, Site Creativity and Events
APPLICATION for RePresentative

P O S I T I O N for Magazine/Blog Writer RePresentative:
RePresentatives have a singular focus so to fill this position we are looking for someone willing to write on the numerous events and people on ReVo on a consistent basis. From our latest internal definition of this position:
Quote (selected)
Coming on as a writer for the magazine as a part of ReVo staff means this is your focus. Numerous staff members, including myself, also write for every issue. The expectation, then, for this being your named staff position is that you will be very involved and submit numerous articles and ideas each edition, over and above the expectations on everyone else that submits work to the magazine.
Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeNator Stabz under ReVo Magazine
APPLICATION for RePresentative

O P E N I N G S for F R E E L A N C E Magazine/Blog Writers:
Freelance writers have access to our quarterly discussions on upcoming editions of the ReVo Periodical. You can pick up suggested writing topics or come up with one or more topics of your own for the editions:
Quote (selected)
Coming on as a freelance writer for the magazine on ReVo is a way to contribute for those that love writing and have a bit of time to dedicate to submitting an article for each quarter.
APPLICATION for Freelance Writers

O P E N I N G S for Periodical G R A P H I C designer:
Periodical graphic designers have access to our quarterly discussions on upcoming editions of the ReVo Periodical. You would be expected to design stock-free and royalty-free graphics to the specifications of sizing requirements for each edition of the ReVo Periodical:
Quote (selected)
Coming on as a graphic designer for the magazine on ReVo is a way to contribute for those that love designing and have a bit of time to dedicate to creating various graphics each quarter.
APPLICATION for Periodical Graphics
We were born to rise

We were born to rise