January 17, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Author Topic: :. RePresentative Staff Position Open .: -Filled-  (Read 3956 times)

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
:. RePresentative Staff Position Open .: -Filled-
« on: August 24, 2015, 08:32:28 PM »
ReVo is looking for a creative writing think tank to join our governing body of staff on site. This person will be active on ReVo, both on the forums and on the whochat, and be able to monitor writing games on these boards. We are looking for someone with new game ideas all centered around writing. This is not a position for just putting word association threads on the boards or for adding games that are seen just for activity on other forums. It is a position for somebody that can be innovative and forward-thinking in keeping the focus on the writing aspect of roleplay, one of the cornerstones of ReVo's foundation.

The following criteria needs to be met in order to apply:

- I am a current ReVo Member and active in the ReVo community.
- I can objectively handle responsbility on the forums.
- I can check in on the forums 3-4 days a week and stay on top of all deadlines.
- I can formulate new and interesting games for the Writing section of the forums and implement them on a monthly basis.
- I can fill out the application.

This position would be joining our House of RePresentatives and working hand-in-hand with our SeNate Majority Leader, Dark, in making this happen.

Look forward to hearing from all interested parties!

Deadline for applying is end of day'ish on Monday, August 31st.

-Qris.
ReVo SoVereign
We were born to rise

We were born to rise

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Re: :. RePresentative Staff Position Open .:
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 08:26:21 PM »
Still a smidgen of time if anyone else was considering it. Those I have received applications from will be contacted this week for an interview!
We were born to rise

We were born to rise