January 17, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Author Topic: Agreement of Mutual Trust & Succession  (Read 3920 times)

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Agreement of Mutual Trust & Succession
« on: August 02, 2013, 06:17:30 PM »
In light of recent events in our community and in keeping with our unparalleled resolve for transparency in all community-related agendas, myself and then Hippolyta have decided that public acknowledgement of our agreements protects me, her, and ultimately Roleplay Evolution (ReVo).

I, Qristal, SoVereign of ReVo, am the sole owner of Roleplay Evolution, including but not limited to the domains attached to it, the server it is hosted on, and all materials created, donated, purchased and otherwise attached to this website.

Hippolyta and I have worked together for many years. Have come to have a helluva lot of respect for one another and to trust each other's ultimate motives and intentions with chatsites, avatar sites, and overall contributions to this niche of our online world. We don't always agree on things. But we listen to one another and work through those times, together.

And Roleplay Evolution is no different. She is more than my right hand and our resolve has grown over the course of the last few months to a point that we firmly believe this endeavor, jointly, is going to be spectacular.

For legal and personal reasons, my husband was involved in this discussion and agreement and the three of us are united in the succession of things, which are as follows:

- ReVo is not a partnership but it is a team effort.
- Hippolyta has currently and will retain throughout, access to all levels of the server, programming, 3rd party agreements and contracts, etc.
- In the event that something happens and I can no longer be online in a capacity to run ReVo as determined by me or God, the crown to the throne passes to Hippolyta. In that, she has the rights to:
- - - Backup and transfer any and all programming related to the operations of ReVo from my server and put it on hers.
- - - Backup and transfer any and all materials belonging to Roleplay Evolution from my server and put it on hers.
- - - Expect for the duration of our endeavor with Roleplay Evolution that she will continue to have full disclosure and access to all things related with two exceptions: My bank account and the webhosting - and this is for both legal and security reasons, which should be obvious.

Hippolyta and I do not foresee ANY situation that would arise that would prompt either of us to act in a manner unbefitting our positions in this community. There will be no threats by either of us to 'pick up our toys and leave the sandbox' and block the other out. All disagreements, we will maturely work through because in the end, our mutual goal is serving this community through our expertise and experience in this business and therefore, keeping the ReVo dream alive.

We are airing this publicly so that we can each be held accountable in the court of public opinion should either of us ever breech this agreement, seek to 'steal' this site out from under the other, or otherwise seek to undermine the ultimate goals of this project. My husband is in agreement and will do all he can, should something happen to me (knock on wood), to assist Hippolyta in managing the transfer of things without much, if any, disruption to any of you.

Roleplay Evolution will live on. I own ReVo. Hippolyta is the uncontested successor to that crown when my time is done.

Much love,
Bobbi AKA Qristal, ReVo SoVereign
We were born to rise

We were born to rise

Hippolyta

• SeCretary of CreatiVity
  • CaBinet
  • Veritas' Wildling
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: Agreement of Mutual Trust & Succession
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 03:16:16 PM »
Hi everyone,

It is both an honour and a privilege to be able to accept Qristal’s offer to be her successor. I’m looking forward to working both with her and all of you to do something I firmly believe in - be the change we want to be in this world. Together, I think we can all make a great step forward for internet roleplay, even if we aren’t altogether sure where we will go, what’s important is doing it.

Those who know me know I love Alice in Wonderland, so here is a quote that I think of when I think of ReVo:

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: …so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

Let’s walk somewhere long enough, and get …somewhere!

Hippolyta / Sara

Säll är den som har som rättesnöre, att man nog bör tänka efter före.