November 22, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

Author Topic: ReVo Justice : ReVo DoJ  (Read 4565 times)

ReVo

• The VoiCe of ReVo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
ReVo Justice : ReVo DoJ
« on: August 03, 2013, 03:58:43 PM »

Nearly everyone has a jacket (criminal history/arrest record) in this community and the decision by the ReVo community is that we remember that. ReVo is a new beginning but not a clean slate. That has been done ad nauseum only to have the same repeat offenders back out on the streets of our communities, wreaking havoc in the form of unacceptable behaviors, hate-mongering, harassment and other violations of community cohesiveness. We believe there is a place for everyone in our community and will help everyone find one, even if that place is the penitentiary. If you have a prior criminal record in our memory banks then it is very likely that even a minor violation of our rules will result in a stiffer penalty than what is listed for that violation below. This is at our discretion and ReVo reserves the right to administer the level of violations as we deem fit.

DoJ LvL 0 - Courthouse Appearance : Minor violation that does not count as Jail time and will not be logged on the public Jail Log. A ticket (reminder) will be issued about adherence to the rules.
DoJ LvL 1 - Grand Jury Summons : Repeat offenders of minor violations or a violation beyond minor will be called on it and issued a warning. This will be listed on the Jail Log.
DoJ LvL 2 - County Jail : A suspension anywhere from 3 months to a year. Includes but is not limited to violations such as verified and purposeful harassment of others in the community, refusal to abide by site rules or honor room or forum rules. Please see DoJ CSR below for information on lifting this suspension. This will be listed on the Jail Log.
DoJ LvL 3 - Federal Penitentiary : A lifetime sentence. Multiple DoJ LvL 2 sentences or a violation so severe against our community as determined by the ReVo SoVereign and confirmed by the ReVo Cabinet. This penalty is at our discretion and we reserve every right to refuse service to any. Please see DoJ CSR below for information on requesting a parole hearing. This will be listed on the Jail Log.

DoJ CSR - Community Service Release : Offender has served their time for a DoJ LvL 2 OR it MAY be granted after careful parole board hearings, to a DoJ LvL 3 offender. All offenses stay on record. Any further site violations by the latter (a reprieve granted to a DoJ LvL 3) will automatically reinstate the DoJ LvL 3 and there will be no further parole hearings granted. To request a Community Service Release, contact a cabinet member.

ReVo

• The VoiCe of ReVo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
ReVo DoJ : Jail Log
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »
ReVo Department of Justice : J A I L . L O G

08/13/13 - DoJ LvL 3 issued to Blinky for ... Treason.
08/13/13 - DoJ LvL 3 issued to Martin for ... Treason.
08/13/13 - DoJ LvL 3 issued to Parker / Epitaph for ... Abusing community networking for the purpose of fraud. Update: Finally jailed for it.
02/06/14 - DoJ LvL 1 issued to The Domfather for ... Harassment of another roleplayer.
06/12/15 - DoJ LvL 2 issued to verdandi for threats including real time and violating our zero tolerance harassment policy.
11/23/16 - DoJ LvL 1 issued to Songbird for harassment through the rating system and violating our zero tolerance harassment policy.
12/17/16 - DoJ LvL 1 issued to Charity for harassment through the rating system and violating our zero tolerance harassment policy.
02/16/17 - DoJ LvL 1 issued to eric for harassment through mimicking another's tags

ReVo

• The VoiCe of ReVo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Re: ReVo Justice : ReVo DoJ
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 11:59:33 AM »
Songbird,

We would hope that things like this can go without say, but we say them for the times people don't show common courtesy. As is publicly posted HERE, there will not be a tolerance of harassment in the form of the rates.

Yours have all been removed and you are on a level 1 warning to not pursue this habit especially when it clearly comes across as being the only reason you are utilizing the forums here on ReVo. A forum banning, at level 2, will occur should your harassing behavior continue.

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Re: ReVo Justice : ReVo DoJ
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 04:31:31 PM »
Charity,

Your warning was given privately but as your rank onsite is as a staff member, I feel an apology from me is in order. No one should be harassing or misusing any of the tools or features we have here onsite, but moreso my staff should be held to higher standards, and is.

I am troubled that I had to reprimand a staff member for abusing the rates system and I apologize to all of you here on ReVo, that we did not do better to represent ourselves, and you.

-Qris.
We were born to rise

We were born to rise