April 19, 2019, 04:30:54 PM

Author Topic: OPEN POSITIONS: DECEMBER 2018  (Read 3322 times)

Care

• SeCretary of HuMan TraFficking
  • CaBinet
  • [ Geenky's Mad Artist ]
    • View Profile
    • The Demented
OPEN POSITIONS: DECEMBER 2018
« on: December 17, 2018, 12:48:35 PM »
Hello, ReVo,

We have a few slots opening up on our ReVo teams, growing some of our teams to cover our overall growth and if you feel any of these are a fit for you. we would love to see your application. Please also familiarize yourself with everything written on the following page and fill out the CORRECT application from the link below:
APPLICATION and STAFFING

DEADLINE for application: January 05, 2019 @ midnight eastern.

The following criteria needs to be met in order to apply:

- I am a current ReVo Member and active in the ReVo community.
- I can objectively handle responsibility.
- I can check in on the forums 3-4 days a week and stay on top of all deadlines.
- I can formulate new and interesting ideas as well as follow established guidelines.
- I can fill out the application.

Filled out Applications can be sent to ReVo Account  Thank you.

P O S I T I O N for Gift Basket RePresentative:
Some of the duties are negotiable, so long as you're willing to learn them or brush up on them.
Templates and procedures for gift baskets are already established and the expectation for this position is as follows:
- Familiar with HTML coding and willing to code entry pages for ReVo rooms from set templates. It's simply plugging in the new information for new rooms.
- Knowledgeable or willing to practice pulldown coding, also from set templates. We have a Stafffuckery Room for this purpose.
- Experienced avatar designer.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and follow procedures.
- Able to complete tasks for this position in a reasonable, and timely manner.
- Availability and willingness to stay up on the staff boards on the ReVo forums and check in 3-5 times a week.

Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeNator Kaliko for Gift Basket Welcomes
APPLICATION for RePresentative

P O S I T I O N for Event Team RePresentative:
RePresentatives have a singular focus so to fill this position we are looking for someone willing to set aside time and energy for not only their ideas but those of our awesome roleplayers:
Able to work professionally with anyone. Can organize and follow templates, and establish all the necessary components of advertising, staffing and brainstorming ideas with fellow chatters and work well in a team environment for handling all the requests.
This event team is already established and is in need of another set of hands, eyes and commitment in helping coordinate the numerous events that ReVo chatters like to put on, on top of creatively coming up with never-before done events for ReVo itself to put on. We focus on creativity and on organizational skills to fill this position.
Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeCretary Harlequin for Site Creativity and Events
APPLICATION for RePresentative

O P E N I N G S ( 1 - 4 ) for Freelance Writers:
Contributors to the periodical are not an official staffing position but a group of writers that can adhere to the following and wish to be a part of this publication. Currently the periodical is published every quarter, or so.

- Able to meet deadlines for articles and related submissions.
- Ability to articulate well through the written word.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere and follow procedures.
- Willingness to check in weekly on the forums and give updates on your submissions.

Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeNator Stabz under ReVo Periodical
APPLICATION for Freelance Writers

O P E N I N G for Periodical G R A P H I C designer:
Periodical graphic designers have access to our quarterly discussions on upcoming editions of the ReVo Periodical. You would be expected to design stock-free and royalty-free graphics to the specifications of sizing requirements for each edition of the ReVo Periodical:
Coming on as a graphic designer for the magazine on ReVo is a way to contribute for those that love designing and have a bit of time to dedicate to creating various graphics each quarter.
Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeNator Stabz under ReVo Periodical
APPLICATION for Periodical Graphics

We'll take applications for all positions** through JANUARY 05 and you'll hear back from us soon after!

Thank you, everyone, for considering these opportunities on ReVo!

**Current Staff members are eligible to apply to further positions provided you have the time to cover all added responsibilities on top of your current agreements!
ReVo CaBinet | TAG Staff | DCD Staff/Designer

Care

• SeCretary of HuMan TraFficking
  • CaBinet
  • [ Geenky's Mad Artist ]
    • View Profile
    • The Demented
Re: OPEN POSITIONS: DECEMBER 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 12:46:43 PM »
There is still Time, get your Applications in For the Various Openings on ReVo Staff and Periodical!
ReVo CaBinet | TAG Staff | DCD Staff/Designer

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 11:32:08 AM »
Applications are open for two more days!
We were born to rise

We were born to rise

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »
Thank you to everyone that applied! If I do not have you on skype, please add live:qristal and be expecting to get a PM from me in the next day or so if we don't meet on skype to set up a time to talk!
We were born to rise

We were born to rise