January 17, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

Author Topic: Perk Disclaimer  (Read 3809 times)

ReVo

• The VoiCe of ReVo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Rated:
Perk Disclaimer
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:29:40 AM »
This is visible and clear on our Rules page and on our Join page, as well as now posted clearly here. Please be aware:

Perk Disclaimer: ReVo offers certain perks to members, such as Coppermine galleries, private rooms and forums.  These perks are owned and maintained solely by an individual third party.   ReVo will not monitor, screen, mediate, moderate or accept ownership of any materials you make available in said perks.   You acknowledge responsibility for any materials that you post, upload or otherwise and that it is your responsibility to know the laws governing distributing this material in your area.

Further, by accessing any of these perks you are gaining access to the materials contained therein at your own risk.  You acknowledge that by accessing any of these perks that you are fully responsible for any materials that you access and that it is your responsibility to know the law regarding accessing said materials in your area.  By accessing any of these perks you agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold ReVo responsible for any such materials.

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Re: Perk Disclaimer
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 05:22:16 PM »
Hello, ReVo,

I am nudging this to active for a quick read again by everyone so I can waylay your fears about things transpiring 'elsewhere'. You set and are responsible for the parameters of information you put on or in your perks hosted by ReVo. Unless a site is registered to and monitoring every single perk they host for breeches of ToS, it's impossible to single out one person or persons that are not following them. Or at least it is very hypocritical.

No hypocrisy here. -smiles- You're responsible for using them and I direct you to our Hosting Policy to insure our members that they won't disappear (barring a technical reason for it to occur).
We were born to rise

We were born to rise

Volstagg

Re: Perk Disclaimer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 05:27:21 PM »
Speaking from a home that recently had our forums on another site maliciously deleted - losing over a years of history - I for one am very happy to see that the same won't happen here.

Am very glad to be here on ReVo. It is so far proving to be the only site that actually means what they promise.