December 17, 2017, 08:32:27 AM

Author Topic: Positions Open - [filled]  (Read 575 times)

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Positions Open - [filled]
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
Hello, ReVo,

We are looking for a few good people to join our teams! We are very proactive in supporting our team members with new visions for shaping our future both in the roles they are brought on board to participate in and with other ideas that are brought to the table. Dedication for ReVo is expected and dedication to you as part of the family is a given from all of us in the community. There are expectations for each role and I hope you consider them carefully before applying, read through what is listed here AND on the application thread and if you feel this is a fit for you then we would love to hear from you!

DEADLINE for application: August 30th, 2017 @ midnight eastern.

The following criteria needs to be met in order to apply:

- I am a current ReVo Member and active in the ReVo community.
- I can objectively handle responsbility.
- I can check in on the forums 3-4 days a week and stay on top of all deadlines.
- I can formulate new and interesting ideas as well as follow established guidelines.
- I can fill out the application.

P O S I T I O N for Event Team RePresentative:
RePresentatives have a singular focus so to fill this position we are looking for someone willing to set aside time and energy for not only their ideas but those of our awesome roleplayers:
Quote (selected)
Able to work professionally with anyone. Can organize and follow templates, establish all the necessary components of advertising, staffing and brainstorming ideas with fellow chatters and work well in a team environment for handling all the requests.
This event team is already established and is in need of another set of hands, eyes and commitment in helping coordinate the numerous events that ReVo chatters like to put on, on top of creatively coming up with never-before done events for ReVo itself to put on. We focus on creativity and on organizational skills to fill this position.
Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeNator Mickie directly and SeCretary Hippolyta for New Rooms, Site Creativity and Events
APPLICATION for RePresentative

O P E N I N G S ( 1 - 4 ) for Freelance Writers:
Contributors to the periodical are not an official staffing position but a group of writers that can adhere to the following and wish to be a part of this publication. Currently the periodical is published every quarter, or so.
Quote (selected)

- Able to meet deadlines for articles and related submissions.
- Ability to articulate well through the written word.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere and follow procedures.
- Willingness to check in weekly on the forums and give updates on your submissions.

Position works Hand-in-Hand with: SeNator Stabz under ReVo Periodical
APPLICATION for Freelance Writers

Thank you, everyone, for considering these opportunities on ReVo!
We were born to rise

We were born to rise

Qristal

• ReVo SoVereign
  • SoVereign
  • | . I AM . |
    • View Profile
    • Qristal's Gallery
  • Rated:
Re: Positions Open
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
Still time for any more applications! Thank you to those we have received from, you'll be hearing from us soon!
We were born to rise

We were born to rise